THE INSTRUMENT HAS BEEN SOLD
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR REACTIONS!
- – earlier post below – -
After 17 years of great pleasure perfoming on it I will be selling my HECKEL BASSOON. I am the first owner and the bassoon has been in professional use ever since, in 1000+ concerts all over the world, in chamber music as well as symphony orchestras. Check the details below and please contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have more information. The instrument is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For SALE is the following COMPLETE PACKAGE:
- Heckel Bassoon, # 14.031 (1996), in excellent condition; extra’s below
- Two Bocals (Crooks) at choice (I have several to choose from: Heckel as well as Leitzinger)
- Original Heckel hard case, in good condition (not used in the past 8 years)
- Used lightweight Marcus Bonna case
- 15 CDs (mostly from Calefax) on which this instrument is being played
Sound clips of this instrument can be found here.
Extra’s on the instrument as described in the Heckel brochure
- Further lining of lengt-bore wide side butt (half)
- Lining finger holes: F, E, D, C, G-ring, B with Sterlingsilver tubes
- High E key on wing joint for left forefinger over F-fingerhole
- Eb(D#) trill key on wing joint between E and D
- Ab/Bb trill key on butt joint
- Extra second low C key plate for left thumb, oval
- Handrest normal
- Holding-together bewteen wing and long joint, model Heckel
- Roller on F# right little finger on butt joint
- Lock device No. 1 left thumb on wing joint
- Instrument case: model B normal, rectangular flat
- Altieri Thermo cover, black nylon, cushioned with backpackstraps